- Default Category
- Essential Oils
- Feminine Care
- Food and Snacks
- Hard Goods
- Personal Care
- Seeds and Nuts
- Soaps and Washes
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Weight Loss
We all tend to think of Estrogen, Progesterone and Testosterone when talking about hormones BUT our Endocrine system is the body’s hormone orchestra. It produces over 50 different hormones that influence the way our bodies:
- And eventually die
In a nutshell it orchestrates the body’s functions and if there is an imbalance we don’t feel up to speed. Our biggest cause for our endocrine system being out of balance are Endocrine Disrupters, sadly these have increased one hundred fold since the industrial era.
- Dioxins(this is a by-product of the manufacture of chemicals using chlorine), PCB’s, Pesticides, DDT, PVC (Dioxin is stored in the father’s fatty tissue and can be passed on through his sperm)
- Beauty products that contain phthalates and parabens.
- Penta or Nonylphenols, methane, methanol (in aspartame) etc. (found in our food, detergents, toiletries, paints etc.)
- Metals: Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead and Mercury plus exhaust from all motor vehicles.
- Pharmaceuticals: drug oestrogens, cimetidine and birth control pills.
- EMF’s an ever increasing modern disruptor since the inception of Cell phones and Wi-Fi.
To sum up we live in a soup of Endocrine Disruptors and we need to take care of what we eat, breath, drink and put on our body. If you would like to chat to us more about hormones or any other health concerns, lifestyle changes or health goals come down to Salt of the Earth!
Written by marketingmanager
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.